Taking a holistic view on supporting gut health and hormones, personal biofeedback, and reading lab work results to make a specific plan for each person, including training, nutrition, lifestyle habits, and supplement protocols.
Working with strength and physique athletes to maximize potential with a health-focused approach. I also work on functional health with lifestyle clients to reach their individual goals.
All training, consulting, and nutrition plans are custom built just for you.
Functional Health Approach
Customized Training Plan
- Whether strength, physique, or both is your focus, I write out a custom program to fit your needs and goals. Video library and form reviews included.
Custom meal plan that works with your lifestyle and schedule. Everything can be entirely written, macro-based, or an intuitive approach with resources to help you be successful.
locals to the Fargo-Moorhead area can work with me 1-1 or in small groups to safely achieve better form, technique, and the execution of movements under my supervision.
SPECIALTY: Working with strength and physique athletes to maximize potential with a health-focused approach. I also work on functional health with lifestyle clients to reach their individual goals.
Gym: Evolution Fitness, Frossen Barbell (garage gym)
Fave Food: Sushi & Cookies
Education & Certifications:
- • BS Exercise Science - Bemidji State University
- • BA Sport Management - Bemidji State University
- • Master’s Business Administration - North Dakota State University
- • NDSU Strength & Conditioning - Intern summer 2016
- • NSCA - CPT
- • Precision Nutrition - Pn1
- • NCI - Hormone Specialist
Occupation: Nutrition Consultant & Personal Trainer
- • 1st Place Figure A (and IFB PRO CARD) 2021 NPC USA’s - Phoenix, AZ
- • 2nd Place Figure A 2021 NPC Jr. Nationals - Chattanooga, TN
- • 2nd Place Figure A 2021 NPC Jr. USA’s - Charleston, SC
- • 2nd Place Figure A 2021 NPC Border Klash - Orlando, FL
- • 1st Place 52kg & Overall Best Female Lifter 2019 Relentless MN (Arnold XPC Qualification) - Eagan, MN
- • 2nd place 52 kg 2019 Women’s Pro/AM Pro Day - Cincinnati, OH
- • 7th Place Figure 2018 NPC USA’s - Las Vegas, NV
- • 8th Place Figure 2018 NPC Jr. Nationals - Chicago, IL
- • 1st 52 kg & Overall Best Female Lifter - 2018 Team Meet Fargo ND
- • 1st 48 kg & Overall Best Female Lifter - 2017 AAPF Dakota Barbell
- • 4 National Records for AAPF
- • 1st Figure A & Overall Winner - 2017 NPC MN Gopher State
- • 1st Figure A & Overall Winner - 2017 NPC Upper Midwest
- • 1st Figure A & overall winner (IPE pro card) - 2016 NANBF Ms. Natural MN
- • 4th place Figure - 2015 NANBF Ms. Natural MN
- NEXT COMPETITION: Pro Debut late summer/ early fall 2023
Hobbies: Reading, Powerlifting and Bodybuilding, Traveling, Home Improvements with my husband Micah, spending time at home with my animals, and Metal Concerts.